Christmas Gifts I've Bought
Yes, I know it's not December yet
- •I tryTo finish before the 19th. I like to spend my Christmas break relaxing!
- •I got my dad three shirtsHe's very particular so it took way longer than I expected. But after scouring ten stores I found some I think he will approve!
- •I got my Bestie some Bath StuffShe works so hard and never takes time to herself. I'm adding a bottle of wine and a movie and hopefully she will make the time. Right now her stuff is in a gift bag but I'm thinking of getting her a bath basket to put it all in.
- •I got my SIL a scentzyShe loves those. Also, it has army men as decor so it's perfect for the military wife.
- •I got my son a new hoodieMy one Black Friday purchase. It was half off and surprisingly the store wasn't busy so it was painless!
- •I got my other SILA scarf, some gloves and a hat. She gets cold when it's seventy one degrees out so...
- •Got three shirtsFor my niece and two nephews. They are very much into Texas and matching so I got them all Ranger shirts.
- •I got my mom some earrings and a braceletShe is the most difficult person to shop for. Got the earrings at tiffanys this summer and the bracelet is one my daughter picked out. All I can do is hope she will love them and not just say she does and leave them in her jewelry box all year!
- •I got my secret santa...Right! Like I'm going to be telling you that! But let's just say I got that person some stuff and am almost done and can't wait to ship it. I love giving gifts!