- •And I woke up in a full blown panic attackThree am. Tears down my face. Shaking.
- •And I tried to calm my thoughts by mediating with a cup of tea in my backyardIt didn't work. But I had a much needed cry
- •And it's my moms bday todayAnd she's refusing to celebrate. Not the right time, she said. Let's wait a little. I need time, she said.
- •And then my son woke upAnd he couldn't find me. And he was scared to death. He's usually upstairs all morning. But right now he needs to see me first thing in the morning. And I understand
- •And I'm still mourning
- •And I'm still scared
- •And I'm still grateful to all of youBecause the first list I saw gave me hope. Gave me encouragement. Gave me love. My Accountability List: Help Someone New, Every Single Day
- •And I hope all of you will understandAnd keep supporting us. And keep getting us through the rough mornings.