- •I've read your lists todayAnd I think you should know
- •Depression hurts everyoneNot just the people who knew the person who lost their life to depression
- •Not just the family membersAs the sister of someone who has tried to take her life multiple times, yes, it does hurt the family
- •But just knowYou don't have to be related to feel the pain
- •You don't even have to be a close, personal friendSuicide is hard. It's awful. It's gut wrenching, life changing, tormenting.
- •But you're entitled to your painPlease know.
- •You're entitled to your pain
- •And you weren't to blameYou could have been supportive, loving. Understanding and held her hand. But depression is hard to beat. Try me, I have been trying to defeat my sisters depression for thirty years. It's not your fault. Please know that. Hugs to you all.