Fictional characters I loved as a kid that now just seem like jerks
- •A.J. LangerI thought she was fun, cool, beautiful and strong. I watch the show now and think she is one messed up kid
- •Angela ChaseI understood Angela so much. The girl wanting to reinvent herself, raging against being the good kid she'd always been. Now I'm like, she's kind of a self involved kid who is putting her mother through so much and putting herself in some bad situations
- •Jordan CatalanoIn rewatching it he seems kind of spaced out. Can't believe I didn't see this when I watched this as a kid. I mean, I still love him of course. Jordan Catalano for Evah
- •Graham ChaseI kind of thought, he's making some bad life choices but is still a really good person. Now I'm watching it and think how exhausting it would be to be married to a man like that
- •Party of five, ClaudiaI loved her. Thought she was smart, funny, talented and mature. In rewatching the series I am thinking she is still all those things but also kind of a jerk
- •Party of five, JuliaI really identified with her growing up. I only watched a few of the episodes but thought she was vastly misunderstood by her family. Now I'm like, man, she was kind of a pain in the neck and a bit of a selfish brat
- •Party of five, BaileyEveryone I knew that watched this show just loved bailey. But he seriously broke up with a girl because she didn't want to have sex. What the hell?