- •Am I supposed to be strong?And face a group of students who now live in a country that rewards hate
- •Am I supposed to feel welcome?As a woman. As a Mexican. As a human.
- •Am I supposed to support?This man who promotes sexual assault
- •How can I call this man my president?That I now have to call president?
- •How am I supposed to listen?To privileged people talk about unity? About moving on? About hope? When all I feel is pain? Rejection? Sadness?
- •How am I supposed to know?Who I can trust? Who I can actually call my friend? LI.ST is the only site where I feel safe now. And yet I wonder how I can even LI.ST again. How can I tell myself my voice matters?