I watched the Wonder Woman Trailer
And I may or may not have
- 1.Held my breath the entire timeI've been waiting for this movie a long time. And I have been nervous about how it would be done, who would be cast, ALL OF IT. So while watching this trailer, I could not breathe.
- 2.Sent every call to voice mailI mean, I was busy. Watching the Wonder Woman trailer. All phone calls needed to go to text.
- 3.Screamed out loud"What I do is not up to you" and I may have screamed out "oh yes!!!"
- 4.Jumped (literally jumped) from excitementFrom what I can see they are following the graphic novel story line. And to me this is very imperative.
- 5.Teared up"No, YOU teared up watching it" I said, maturely, to my son when he pointed it out. Okay now I have to watch it ten more times. I'm too excited to talk.
- 6.I'm resuscitating this list but I have to say now I WATCHED THE WONDER WOMAN movieI don't want to give anything away
- 7.But I can honestly say it was everything I wanted it to beAnd more, oh so much more
- 8.As you can tell by how old this original list isI'm a bit of a Wonder Woman fan. To say the very, very least
- 9.I was angry when they revealed her costumeAnd I said a lot of angry things about it, but I take it all back (well they changed the costume since it was first revealed, so that's why I take it back)
- 10.I wasn't thrilled when the casting was announcedBut I take it all back. The casting was perfect, even robin wright won me over (I love robin wright, she is many things, but Amazon isn't one of them. However, after today, I will say she deserves the title)
- 11.I loved, loved the movieTears and so much joy. And I can't wait to see it again. Oh my god I could talk about this movie all day every day