IT FEELS WRONG TO LIST
About anything other than the truth
- •About ambiguous dr appointmentsHow can list about it when I don't even know what I'm dealing with or if there is anything to deal with yet?
- •About Complete meltdowns in the middle of the grocery storeI'm sure someone in my neighborhood already made their own version of a list about this topic. You're welcome for the free entertainment, by the way.
- •About More dr appointments with MORE ambiguous resultsIt's getting a little redundant, not even I want to listen to myself talk about this anymore.
- •About Feeling overwhelmed by the support system I haveNow THAT I can list about, and I will. I just can't list about it in the middle of a crowded room or I'll probably cry in public. Again. I did that once already this week, and actually it might be the first time in my adult life. (I cried over Wonder Woman as a kid so I can't say I never cried in public)
- •About Drowning my thoughts with musicAlthough I do have some killer playlists right about now. If anyone needs a mix tape, I'm your girl.
- •About drowning my fears in alcoholAlso, I do have some great wine recommendations now though. Becoming quite an expert at all things alcohol.
- •About My LOVE OF LISTINGI love listing, have you noticed? I don't inundate your feed to annoy you. I just really, really love to list. I love reading your lists, I love commenting on them. I love sharing my lists with you guys. So as wrong as it feels to list before I actually know what it is that I'm dealing with medically at the moment, it feels way more wrong not to.