It's that time of year
- •EEG/MRIWords I try not to think about all year
- •It's going to be fineI know this and I'm not incredibly concerned but yet
- •It's that time of yearWhen I have to hope the tests go "well"
- •When it starts to weigh a little heavyWatching my son go through these tests
- •Tests that will be his lifeWishing he didn't have to do it
- •He is older this year, and somehow more afraidWhat if the lesion grew? He asked. What is the meds aren't working?
- •It's that time of yearAnd I know it's going to all be okay. We take each day at a time. He and I will make it through no matter what.
- •It's the time of yearWhen we especially don't give into fear