Lies moms tell on long road trips
- •I'm okay not stopping for coffee, the hotel coffee is fineI should stop soon Or none of us will survive
- •Yes, that's a great songBut it isn't. It really isn't
- •Of course you can buy another souvenirWho needs to pay bills anyway?
- •Yes, i am excited about celebrating Father's Day with your dadI'm really not. Shouldn't divorce exempt me from that?
- •No, your dad didn't get on my nerves on this trip at allExcept for that time he threw that tantrum, and then that other time...
- •No this isn't feeling like a long driveSomeone save me
- •No, I didn't miss drinking this weekI really kind of did