MOVIE LINES I QUOTE OFTEN
And their significance in my life
- •"If you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends"- penny lane. Almost famousI just love this movie so much. I just love music so much. And while I might know a few recording artists personally, mostly I just feel like they are all my friends because they shape my life so much.
- •"I wanna get hurt!"- Loyd Dobbler, say anythingI have, from time to time, put myself in situations where my heart and ego might end up being hurt. However, this doesn't dissuade me from putting myself in these situations. Also, loyd Dobbler is perfect.
- •"You are IN the bell jar!"I use it often. I use it for dramatic effect. I don't even care if it makes sense or not. I love reality bites! I quote sooo many lines in this movie. "What's your glitch?"
- •"What's your damage heather?"I love this line and movie so much. I quote this movie SO much. I love this movie so much. #WinonaForEver
- •"We're just going to have to be secretly in love with each other"- Margot, royal tenenbaumsBecause, I love Wes Anderson. And because it's a good rule to live by! And because this movie is tragically, hauntingly beautiful. It kind of has some of the saddest moments of my life on film...
- •"You go glen coco" mean girlsBecause this movie is hysterical. And because I love Tina fey. And because underneath all the silliness I think there's a really important message in there.
- •"It's not a weapon!" SavedThis movie meant so much to me. I feel like it addresses such an important theme about faith, about acceptance. About using the Bible for growing, not for throwing.
- •"Did you know what I meant? Then don't be a dick about it!" Jamie, friends with benefitsBecause being from Mexico I often get sayings wrong. And I often get corrected. And this line made me laugh. And I relate to complicated relationships. And this movie is perfection. And I love mila kunis. Maybe a little too much.
- •"I want john cusack holding a boom box outside my window" Olive- easy aBecause sexual stereotypes suck. And because I want to be able to dress how I want without judgement. And because this movie is also perfection.