Movies that changed my life
And by that I mean ruined all other movies for ever
- •the Goonies and E.T.I realize it's cheating to use both at the same time but they were equally vital to my formative years. I saw these movies before I spoke English or had even been to America. And I was convinced my life in America would be filled of many exciting adventures.
- •The Princess BrideIt is amazing. And that word means exactly what I think it means
- •HeathersMaybe I seem like a lunatic for this one but the writing, the style the story line...I was blown away
- •Resevoir DogsThis movie alone will make me defend and love Quentin Terentino to the pain. Okay I'm done quoting princess bride now
- •The Husucker ProxyThe Cohen Brothers. Need I say more? (Your line is "of course not!"
- •RushmoreIf I need to explain this one...I don't even know how to talk to you
- •Amores PerrosI realize a lot of you may not have seen this. But if you can handle subtitles I strongly recommend it
- •500 Days of summerA movie that focuses not on love, but of mistaking attraction for love. Genius.
- •The Black SwanMaybe it's the acting. The camera work. The twisted story line or the fact that I really love Natalie Portman. But I freaking love this movie
- •Edward Scissor HandsBecause...Tim burton...and Johnny Depp. I love them, and true love lasts for ever
- •AmelieIt is beauty encapsulated. It is the reason I love films. It is what makes sure that I've left off a lot of movies because, really, how can I possibly list ALL the films I love? (Another list perhaps?)
- •The royal tenenbaumsSuch a hauntingly beautiful film. So much I related to.