Mugs I own and their roles in life
Inspired by @marceline
- •Stackable Travel Wishes/ world marketIf I had a bucket list of destination travel spots, these mugs would make them all. They are too small to use on anything other than my espressos, but I still love them.
- •My Elephant Mug/also world marketI have a huge obsession with elephants. This mug is sort of hard to drink out of, so she's saved for special occasions. If it wasn't for that it would be higher on the list. This one is called Grey Wind.
- •Joy StarbucksGot this as a Christmas gift years and years ago. It's my designated tea mug. I love its shape. It is called Frodo.
- •My Owl Mug/ world marketI also have an obsession with owls. I love this mug so much. But it is difficult to clean so I don't use it as much as I should, I break it out for my evening tea. This one is called Nymeria.
- •My wizard of Oz/ hallmarkGiven to me by a student. It makes me so happy when I drink out of this and think, my student thinks I'm big hearted. Use this especially when I need a morning "off to work" motivation. This mug is called Ghost.
- •Wizard of Oz/ hallmarkGiven to me when I ended my last relationship. It meant the world to me that a good friend knew how much of this it took to make this life choice. I use this when I need to remind myself of my journeys. This one is called Needle.
- •Las Vegas/ StarbucksI love the Starbucks series that represent different states. This one has a special place in my heart because @delorali brought it for me when she went to Las Vegas. She and this mug have my love. I drink out of it almost every morning. It is called Lady.
- •New York/ StarbucksI don't know if you have read my other lists about this state. But I have an immense obsession with NYC. I love to drink out of this mug and remember my favorite parts of NYC. It is still looking for a proper name. I use this one the most of all my mugs.