MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS
- •And I Love her The BeatlesIt's hard to pick just one love song by the band I love but if I have to I'll pick this one
- •You are the best thing (Ray LaMontagne)The lyrics aren't as detailed as most of his songs, but he can pretty much croon to me -about anything—-all of his songs are the most romantic thing ever. Let it be me by this artist was almost my pick
- •Into My Arms (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)Everything about this song. Just everything.
- •One Line (PJ Harvey)Lost loves or loves that didn't work out with the couple being together in the end are sometimes the most romantic stories.
- •How (Regina Spektor)Again. Super sad. But completely romantic
- •No One (Alicia Keys)I don't care if it's overplayed, it's beautiful and takes me to a myriad of romantic images every time