MY MOST LOVED DANCE MOMENTS IN MOVIES
Inspired by @kahht
- 10.Girls Just Want to have funPretty much the whole movie. But this scene, I watched it over and over and over...
- 9.13 going on ThirtyCan't count how many times I danced to this as a kid. To me, this scene made the whole movie.
- 8.Empire RecordsThis one goes out to Lucas...for making the plot to this whole movie that is one of my greatest guilty pleasures. (Obviously not too guilty!)
- 7.Pretty in pinkThis was so great. To have duckie slide in and dance so expertly and passionately to this classic song...I love him. How she didn't fall in love with him after this I just couldn't even understand.
- 6.BurlesqueEvery dance number. But this...man I love this movie TOO much.
- 5.Billy ElliotAgain. Every. Single. Dance. But this one. This one was spectacular.
- 4.Remember the TitansCome on. Football players dancing. What could be greater than that?!
- 3.500 days of summerA guy being so in love he dances with joy has to be the best reason for a dance movie in a film, like, ever. And lets not forget the Hans Solo nod. I love just everything about this scene.
- 2.Friends With BenefitsThe dance at the end of the movie is pretty great. But this scene was so pivotal and so much fun. If this dance didn't make you laugh or want to jump. You're just dead inside.
- 1.Easy AThe best way to show your frenemies what a bad ass you are! Clever, snarky. A shout out to all other dance numbers in films. In short, it is perfection.