MY NAME IS KARLA AND I'M A LIST ADDICT
It's been two min since my last list (okay not really but I'm sure it feels like it!)
- •I find myself checking list every chance I getAnd I don't have a lot of chances. I got twenty minutes to eat today, that was the extent of my free time. Then it was walk the schedule night and then I ran home to cook dinner. Yet I managed to check list and comment more times than I am proud to admit.
- •Everything has become a possible listInteresting conversations? I should list about it. Disagreement with someone? That's a list. My mom is mad at me again? List..
- •I almost drank some oil while reading a list
- •I can't stop talking about list
- •I can't stop thinking about list
- •Have I posted too much? Enough? When can I check list again?These questions run through my mind ALL DAY LONG
- •Am I trending? Do I have any likes? Is anyone reading my lists?Or have they all unfollowed me because I CAN'T BE STOPPED
- •Should I hit save? Should I publish?Ugh! The eternal questions.
- •Have I hit rock bottom?Listing about my addiction is the first step, right? But to what? This is one addiction I don't want to cure...