People I Have #Crushed Hard On
Inspired by the one and only- @marymurphy
- •E.T.Yes. I did, actually crush on E.T. I fell in love and laid out rieces pieces for him on my window sill every night for weeks. Granted, the movie had been out a few years by the time I watched it. But I was convinced it was based on a real story and that he was coming to marry me. One morning I found a stuffed E.T. Doll on my window. It took me until my twenties to admit my mom had left it there.
- •Tom Hanks in BIGIt was my first Tom Hanks movie. It was in English, with subtitles, and I was WAY too little to be watching it. But watch it I did. I fell in love and was sure he would, in fact, marry me. After watching splash I was picking out wedding rings. But at some point I realized he is happily married and I don't want to be a home wrecker. (I'll take his son, though! He's closer to my age anyway.)
- •Jordan CatalonoYes, I know who he is in real life. But I loved him as Jordan. In my heart he will always be Jordan. And like all great, mysterious loves- he was so misunderstood
- •Jason BourneOkay so I love Matt Damon. But Matt Damon as Jason Bourne? So MUCH adoration. I'm not completely shallow. But he did a very good job as Jason Bourne...
- •Prince PhillipTall, dark hair, blue eyes, rebellious? Willing to fall for the peasant girl and not afraid to stand up to her. A fan of swords and dancing? Seriously love me some prince phillip.
- •Don CheadleI mean, drool. I might have gotten a showtime subscription just for this man. I might have watched every movie he's ever been in. I can't get enough...