Reasons I love Kate McKinnon
And by love, I mean worship
- 1.She is hilariousShe didn't need the funny lines or the most camera time. She commanded each scene and it was inspiring.
- 2.She's kind of sexyI mean. Seriously. Was I the only one who was drooling a little bit?
- 3.She's smartIt wasn't just her lines in this movie, it was the way she delivered them. Pretty freaking smart and deliberately done.
- 4.She is so chillIn the mayors office. Kicking her feet up on the mayors desk. Absolutely composed and chill as anything. I want to be like that.
- 5.She's a bad assShe came up with all the good weapons and has the best fight scenes ever. I think there were other ghost busters? I don't know. She was freaking awesome.