Reasons I'm Not Losing Weight
A lazy woman's cry for help
- •AlcoholPinot Noir is my poison of choice. Although in this million degree heat, margaritas are great. And full of delicious calories.
- •SnackingCheese. Cookies. Ice cream. Chocolate. Repeat. This is basically taking over my life.
- •CookingI LOVE to cook. And this summer I have made so many delicious, Pinterest worthy and inspired meals. It's good to fill your house with friends and cook them a great meal. So good for the pallet and soul but not good for the waist line.
- •Too Hot OutsideIt's a million degrees. So no running. Barely walking three miles a day now because I have to get up before eight to avoid the million degree weather.
- •Too many showsTo watch a show or go to the gym? That's right, I chose shows. It's all fun and games until your slacks don't fit.
- •It's summerThat's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. In two weeks I will be back at work and stopping at the gym with no more time to snack (lucky if I have time to eat lunch most days) and I'll be falling asleep by nine again so no more late wine cheese cookie chocolate tv watching nights. And it will cool off eventually so I'll be walking my pups again. At least that's what I'm telling myself. And all of you (pretend to believe me, okay?)