Songs that remind me of my youth
- •ZombieMy short lived romance. I had a friend who worked in the music industry that warned me they were probably only going to release this one album so don't get attached. I refused to listen.
- •The PixiesMy favorite band in high school. I just loved them!
- •Annie Di FrancoI still love her of course. But nothing fuels a young girls hate fire like the lyrics of the one and only Anni D
- •Tory AmosI know, I know. So predictable. But she said things I was too shy and scared to say. So I loved her
- •The CureOh the torment of being young and misunderstood
- •The BeatlesMy childhood was filled with Beatles songs, my favorite aunt loved them. They stayed with me all through my teen years and twenties and thirties and we are never parting ways