Students Just Don't understand
(You know students are the same, no matter the time or place)
- •Due at the end of class means due at the end of classNot later in the week, not tomorrow. Not after you decided to do it.
- •No talking means no talkingIt does not mean you can whisper, mouth things, write notes, text. It means no communicating with each other in any way shape or form
- •Your life will not end because your phone is put awayIf you miss a text, an Instagram post, a snap chat, I promise you WILL NOT DIE
- •Put your phone away means put your phone awayNot on your desk, not in your lap, not under the desk where you think I can't see it
- •You may talk does not mean you may shoutOr even talk loudly
- •It is not okay to hitNot even if you're playing, not if you're a girl "playfully" hitting a boy. It's not okay. Don't do it.
- •Sitting on a desk, a table, the edge of a desk, a lap...all not okay
- •Rape is not a jokeThis is sadly a growing trend. Saying you want "to rape someone" is not funny. It's an attack, it is disgusting and wrong to say this. Ever.
- •If we didn't care, we would not tell not tell you any of this