Ten Things I Love About You
(I know it's supposed to be hate, but there's no hate here!)
- •You're not afraid to speak outWether it's about these horrible past ten days, injustices in the world, even some topics that are considered taboo...you guys always speak your mind and I freaking love it
- •You always reach outWhen someone is having a hard time, you make sure to flood their lists with supportive comments and take time out of your day to send messages to let those people know they are not alone.
- •You broaden my horizonsI've learned so much about music, films, shows, literature, art- life...love...you listers are some of the most fantastic people and I just love you for it!
- •You make me laugh out loudI can't read list in a room full of strangers without being willing to look like an idiot at my burst of laughter from one of your many hilarious lists!
- •You make me feelJoy, sadness, hope, empowered, strong...you make me feel like I'm not alone. Thank you for that!
- •You empathizeI have never felt like anyone on this site just feels sorry for me when I share something sad. I feel like you truly take the experience in. Absorb it. Feel it. Learn from it.
- •You're genuineI see so much raw emotion. So much truth. So much life on your lists.
- •You're bratsI mean that in the best possible way. You know who you are. But only when it's appropriate. You don't respond with bratty comments to a list that is obviously about someone hurting. You're only brats when a much needed bratty moment is needed.
- •You make me feel safeYou have no idea how much I value this after the last ten days.
- •You're making Christmas happyTaking time out of your life, spending money on a complete stranger. I love you for doing that, not just for me, but for someone who might really need it. You guys are the best. I love each and every one of you