The closest I've come to faking it
- •At my job, you guys. Get your mind out of the gutter.It's almost the end of the school year and the kids are DONE. So I am putting on my nerd costume. I'm just putting on my nerd costume and cheering them on
- •I say things like "only six weeks left!"And pretend that this is working
- •Sometimes I say "you can totally do this!"And then give encouraging hugs. Sometimes I need someone to do this for me.
- •Or "only forty three more days!"All that math makes me work up a sweat. And it's april so no, my hair doesn't always look okay anymore.
- •I'm taking some big risksSometimes you can't do your job unless you risk your job, you know? Let's just hope it's paying off!
- •And it's exhaustingBut I think we got this guys...only six more weeks...forty something more days...almost summer for these kids and teachers that very badly need a break.