Things I'm Tempted To Do
When I hear that half these kids are sick
- •Working with third grade todayHalf the class is out sick. Even the nurse is out sick. The minute I walked in and heard this I wanted to pretend to be at the wrong campus. Anytime a kid gets close to hugging me I just want to run.
- •I've drank one bottle of waterBut am ready to drink a million more. I've been doing a good job on my water intake for three days now. Wonder if that is enough to save me?
- •I'm feelingFear, panic, suddenly my throat hurts. It gets in your head. Especially when you have actual plans for the weekend and a baby to visit
- •Regret all my life choicesMy immune system is shot, I know this. If there is something to catch, I will catch it. But when I hear people are sick I immediately start downing the fruits and veggies
- •If I can manage to make it to SaturdayWithout coming down with this form of the bubonic plague—-I will just praise myself Nick style. After all, it will be so deserved.