Things I never did in College
- •Go to the beach on Spring BreakIt just didn't seem like fun. I didn't drink back then, I've never done drugs...the idea of going and watching t-shirt contests or banana eating or any of the other fun involved just didn't appeal to me.
- •Go to Louisiana for Mardi Gras"I have to show my what to get some cheap plastic beads? In public? To strangers? No thank you"
- •Pulled an all nighterI wanted to SO badly. I even technically "pulled an all nighter" when a group of kids who needed to pull one did. But I was done with my paper so I stayed up with them editing, etc. I'm have mild OCD and it means I can't, no matter how much I try, put anything off until the last minute.
- •Joined a sororityIt felt weird to pay to join a club to meet people? I felt like college was nothing but meeting new people all the time so I just kind of hung out with the people I met. I did know a lot of people who joined sororities and fraternities and it just didn't seem like fun to me ( we had one group who had to dress like sailors during rush!) also my sister was a Delta and I saw some UGLY stuff happen
- •Go to bed before two amNot once. I don't know why. I was always too busy doing something with someone. Also the donut shop near campus opened at two and we could get fresh donuts if we got there early enough.
- •DriveI was convinced that cars were the evil to our environment and we should all commute or use public forms of transportation. So I walked everywhere or took buses. I was much more annoying back then than I am even now.
- •Have sexI felt I was way too young and wanted to wait until I was in love. So I fell in love and then married him before we had sex. Something I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Moral views aside, it just ended up being a major source of conflict in my marriage that maybe would have been avoided if we had slept together before we married.