Things My Rory and I did this week
My daughter is pretty much Rory, in case you didn't know
- •StudyShe's way smarter than I am, so she's taking all these College credit courses and it requires a lot of studying. I'm a crazy woman who went back to graduate school so I had to be motivated to study. She keeps me on track.
- •Ate a lot of junkWe needed a lot of comfort food around here the past week or so. So brownies, ice cream and candy were all consumed to a ridiculous degree.
- •Went shopping for heelsHer first pair! She had her cross country banquet and decided to wear heels for the first time. We also had a walking in heels lesson because no daughter of mine is going to walk in heels wrong!
- •Went shopping for a couchAnd found one that we both fell in love with. Now that we received it we are even more in love with it, since it is so comfortable that we never want to leave it.
- •Binge watched Gilmore GirlsThe revival is almost here! And it's crazy to think about the fact that this series was one she and I watched together when she was a tiny little thing. Here is a pic of when my Rory met the tv Rory
- •Volunteered togetherBuilding a float was never something that we thought we could do. But we got to play a small part in building a float to promote a very worthy cause.
- •But the best part of our weekIs always staying up way too late. Talking, laughing. And then talking some more.