Things that I could talk about for hours that are objectively boring
Inspired by @ellied
- •MoviesI love movies. An usually the ones I find riveting are small, unheard of ones. I'm super excited that there are two independent films nominated for best picture.
- •BooksMaybe my people don't mind. But I get that there's only so long even the coolest person can put up with this.
- •PoliticsMaybe for the first time ever it's a common source of conversation. But before we were living in apocalyptic novel people were bored to tears of my constant political talk
- •PlaysI get it, they're not for everyone. I just love them. I watch as many as I can and I know that most people don't. But man I love plays.
- •Being a teacherIt's not a glamorous life style. There are funny stories to tell. But I have a difficult time discerning what's interesting to the outside world and what's just interesting to me.
- •My friendsI think my friends are fascinating. But I guess if you don't know them you might get tired of hearing every last detail about how incredible they are. How witty their lists are, etc.
- •The sunrise or the moonMy children actually grown when I talk about either of these things. It's possible that it's an almost daily occurrence. They don't usually mind when I talk about the sunset because it falls around the time we are usually walking our pups. So we tend to watch it together and comment on it. I do have a reputation for staying behind and watching it after they have moved on though.
- •Hillary Clinton: Elizabeth warrenOr any woman in politics that I admire. There's so much bravery to being a woman in politics. And most of the ones I admire have gone on to filibuster, speak out against tyrants or get their popular election into history.