Things That Leave Me Teary Eyed
Once again, it's a NYC list (I might be slightly obsessed with this place guys...)
- •Imagine MemorialI will never tire of visiting this memorial. And I tear up EVERY TIME
- •The Dakota BuildingIt goes along with the last one. This year as I stood at this very spot where John Lennon was taken much too young, I couldn't help but get angry at the fact that decades after his death we are still losing people due to gun violence. And I'm sick of it
- •Pablo Picasso. Paul Cezane. Vincent Van Goh...basically all the art at the Met.
- •The 911 MemorialI. Can't. Even. Talk. About. It.
- •Lady LibertyShe's a little blurry. Saw her from a very crowded ferry and then again from Brooklyn. She probably would have been blurry through my year filled eyes anyway.
- •The Outside of St. Patrick's cathedral
- •The Inside of St. Patrick's cathedralYou can take the girl out of the Catholic Church...
- •The Love Sculpture- fitting way to end this list since I loove this cityAnd my kids saying they needed a picture with me to "show everyone they love their mom" even if my son did have to look sarcastic about it...so many eye watery mom moments