THINGS THAT MADE THIS DAY💯
And it's not even over yet
- •I got to see @deloraliSeeing this woman and her husband is always good for my soul. Especially when he says something that makes me crack up. Seriously, this couple is the walking hashtag of relationship goals.
- •My daughter picked up lunch for meThe perks of getting your teen a car and a checking account. She knew I would be tired, she knew I would be whiny. So she picked me up some food and this made me so happy.
- •My son cleaned the houseI've been so whiny about having to clean. So I guess he decided to put an end to the whine. And I am so happy I can now spend the day being super lazy. Watching the olympics in my pj's.
- •GYMNASTICSMy absolute favorite event. And I love Lauren Hernandez so much and my heart is so excited. I will warn you now, I might be listing about Lauren and the rest of the women's olympics team later today. If I'm not crying. Did I mention it's my favorite event?
- •It's @marginally_amazing bday weekThis sweet, amazing lister is always so supportive. This is her bday week you guys so let's all shower her with list bday wishes!!