Times when I definitely didn't tear up during the NHS induction
- •When she was getting ready and she needed help making sure her make up and heels were on rightShe just looks so grown up
- •When the teacher in charge gave a speech that wasn't at all touchingAnd didn't make me tear up at all
- •When they called her nameAnd she walked nervously and tried not to laugh at my cheer
- •When she stood with her best friendThis kid has been there for her and with her every step of the way
- •When all her crew found her and she stood there looking so prettyAnd smart
- •When she posed for me againEven though she was done with pics by then. Okay I'll stop being like all the people we all got off Facebook to avoid!