TIMES WHEN TV MAKES ME LOOK DUMB
- •When I post a list about twinsAnd then watch this weeks episode of This Is Us. And they tell the same story about the broken arm/twin bond I JUST listed about. I swear I didn't lift it guys! It is just one of those odd twin phenomenons that happen.
- •Or when my life starts to turn out too much likeMy favorite shows. I won't get into details, but there are times when I wonder if I liked the show so much I self consciously made it my reality.
- •When I spend hours on a showAnd they end it with the revelation that it was never about what I thought it was about. And also, I can never watch the last episode of this show again. (Still in deep denial over the ending)
- •When I watch it and think...wait what?It's so good. I'm enthralled. Addicted to the point that I'm desperate for the new episode. But I would be lying if I said I completely know what is going on.
- •When did TV get so smart?Because it isn't that I'm getting dumber...right? Nah. It can't be that!