- •I'm hugging my childrenI'll be honest, they're hugging me. They are scared for me. They are comforting me. And they're not looking to me to be the strong one today. I get to fall apart today.
- •I'm being honestI've only ever lied to my kids about Santa. I've been honest with them about sex. About my past. About everything that matters. I have been honest about my fears to them today. Trump will not make a liar out of me.
- •I'm admitting my fearI'm not going to pretend I'm not scared. I'm not going to sit idly by and say there's nothing I can do. I'm going to keep on fighting, i know I am. But today I am going to mourn.
- •I'm speaking outI'm not going to look at the sunsets or think that everything is going to be okay. I am a Mexican woman. I have no guarantees.
- •TodayThe bravest thing I can do is admit I'm having trouble being brave.
- •TodayI am done being polite to the people on here or on any site who are openly telling me to move on. To accept the outcome. Who are suddenly brave enough to admit they voted for the man who has insulted and hurt so many people. For the man, that upon his election, got a celebratory tweet by the KKK. I'm not going to attack those people. I'm just not going to feel obligated to follow them anymore. I can't.
- •TodayI am eternally grateful to all of you who have taken the time to write lists. To send me messages. To respond to the comments. To think of all of us who are facing possible danger now.
- •TodayYou have pulled me through the day listers. I love you more than I can vocalize today.