What I thought shows were about when I didn't watch tv
- •I thought home improvement was a "how to show"
- •I thought "married with children" was a show about a happy family
- •I thought Rossanne was a modern take on RoxaneI watched a few episodes because my brothers compared me to Darlene. The illusion was rapidly shattered
- •I thought full house was as good as my brothers said it wasAnother shattered illusion
- •I thought "lost" was a lot like survivorI was so relieved when I finally watched it
- •Desperate HousewivesI thought it was a play on stepford wives, and these women were being forced to be Housewives. I'm going to patent that idea because I still think it would be a damn good show