Why I love Robin Scherbatsky
A "how I met the woman who isn't your mother" list
- •When she was a pop starThe composed, no nonsense robin sang songs about going to the mall? Whaaaat? It was greatness and so out of character so that made it hilarious.
- •Whenever she criedBecause even though it happened often (it did, I promise) it wasn't something she did freely. So when it happened, it was like watching a private moment. I felt like I was truly getting to know her.
- •When she got all ToughHer hockey playing side, it is inspiring. She knows more about hockey than most people.
- •When she gave adviceMaybe her life was a bit of a mess sometimes. But when it came to her friends, she made sure to give them sane advice and pushed them to make healthy choices.
- •When she rocked a suitCigar smoking, laser tag playing, scotch drinking....these are all things she rocks without even looking out of place
- •When she broke downBecause she's so strong, the breakdowns are epic
- •When she yelled at PatriceMaybe it was mean, but it was amazing.
- •When she had funAnd man, did she ever. She is not one to be outdone.
- •When she fell in loveShe was true to herself, didn't compromise her values to make her partner happy. And when she was in love, she was truly in love.
- •When she pursued her careerI loved how much she loved her job. And the fact that she was adventurous enough to chase her dream job all the way across the globe.