Worst things hipsters have done to this culture
- •Goat yogaI love yoga and think baby goats are cute. But why together? I did yoga a lot with a toddler on my back. But doing yoga with a goat...I think I'll pass.
- •Avocado toastIs this what it looks like? I'm guessing it's a healthy breakfast option? I don't know. I love avocado but paying ten dollars for it seems insane.
- •KaleKale chips, kale everything. All the recipes I find now call for kale. I'm sick of it
- •Mason jarsI was into it at first but it's overkill with the mason jars
- •Rainbow dyed bagelsI'm not going to lie, this one flat out scares me
- •Zucchini pastaDoes. Not. Appeal to me
- •Chicken coopsI get wanting fresh eggs and stuff. But maybe do some actual research first. Like, you know, finding out how to properly raise them and maybe not try to have one in your suburban home
- •Man bunsSeriously why is this even called a man bun? Is that supposed to make it manly? Also, man bun ken is just over the top