- •I went back to the classroom and am a "new teacher" againWorking my way through this brand new curriculum feels a little like the fight of my life
- •My school doesn't collaborate on lesson plans so it's every teacher for themselvesI feel like this guy should have greeted me at the door
- •I find myself making insane pleas for helpI'm not above begging or bribing or luring them with my wit
- •I'm becoming short with people and it has only been one weekCan I just get a whole conference without one single interruption? (Hint, the answer is hell no)
- •Every time someone walks into my room and I'm way off my game I feel like I should just throw my hands upIt's happened more often than I'm proud of
- •I'm so disorganized I feel like I will never catch upAnd I am pretty sure this is how I look every day
- •But did I mention I love my job?Or could you not tell from the whining? I just want to sleep through the night. Although having li.st feels a little like having a walkie as a kid. Over.