BEST SIGNS IN NORTH FORK (LONG ISLAND)
I get to go to the North Fork of Long Island some weekends each summer and there are some cool signs.
- •St. Peter's Lutheran Church - the church building has since moved but they kept the sign on the highway and continue to update it.
- •Bingo at the American Legion - every Tuesday night.
- •Patriot Gas Station in Greenport.
- •Silver Sands Motel. Open All Year. Private Beach.
- •(Something)d Barge. I have no idea what this used to say but it has a lobster and is attached to an empty parking lot so I love it.
- •Power Plant. Muscle Power. Enough said.