- •People who don't use turn signalsThat's just dangerous and stupid.
- •People who are not self-aware in public and take up and/or invade personal space or expect me to move out of their wayLike a whole group of people taking up the width of a sidewalk. RUDE
- •Dumb sweaty shirtless bros who use me as a towel at shows
- •People who think it is funny to embarrass or weird out strangers... Schadenfreude comedy?Minus 500 points from the squibs if this is the subject of your Vines, you squib
- •People who intentionally take seats that aren't theirsOne time I spent an entire OU/Texas game clapping my hands as widely as I could and screaming my head off because the guy next to me obviously squeezed himself into a seat that wasn't his
- •People who speed ahead a lane full of cars crawling along due to some back up and try to cut in farther up in the lineNo I will not let you in
- •People who try to drive around stopped buses/shuttles that are clearly letting off passengersI almost watched someone get run over because some idiot thought this was a good idea
- •Grown ass women who act like they're still in middle schoolBullying people is your only skill, we get the point
- •People who are sweet to someone's face then turn around and complain about themI know this can be a coping mechanism but it's so lame. Stop pretending to be someone's friend and just be real with them. Or just let yourself be embarrassed at an awkward incident with a stranger; they didn't make it awkward on purpose and you will totally get over it in 30 seconds.