THINGS MY THERAPIST SUGGESTED 3/21
It's all good stuff, but the minute I walk out her door I forget everything we talked about, because that is something that has been happening with everything I try to put in my brain lately.
- •Empty chair method.
- •Acknowledging my feelings and telling them "NOT TODAY, SATAN"
- •Assure myself it is okay to hate what I am studying.
- •Biofeedback breathing practice when I'm NOT under duress.
- •Bring back the books.
- •ALSO... (previous sessions)
- •"Fuck 'em!"
- •Pocket Mindfulness.
- •Adult coloring book.
- •Set alarms for everything. It's okay.