Already on li.st? Open in app.
there are exceptions but these are the unwritten rules of top chef.
Welcome back, ZAYN
- 1.Kaleidoscope ZaynZayn from all angles 😍
- 2.The kissingany part with Gigi and Zayn is 💯
- 3.This thingNew lock screen
- •Have you tried putting some coconut oil on it?
- •No, you have to get the sleepy time EXTRA tea
- •I mean, you can dance easier in flats
- •Not getting anxious about haircuts anymore
- •Using sharpie pens in my weekly planners
- •Medication instructions and following them closely
I've been watching real housewives of New York season three all day/weekend recovering from nye and I've learned a few things from the countess
- •Arrive at the party in a tight dress and a v bold necklace
- •Greet the host or hostess
- •Compliment them on their accomplishments and whatever they're throwing the party for
"I don't know that many Beatles songs. Probably as many as the normal person. I have no emotional attachment to the Beatles" - me as I press play on the Spotify "Come Together" playlist and a flood of memories from my childhood come rushing back to me. Turns out I was wrong and this is just a small sampling of Beatles songs I deeply love.
- •Ticket to RideThe neighbor girl across the road was the one who first introduced me to the Beatles. She was obsessed. We would make movies dancing to the Beatles and this was always my song. Not exactly sure why but I love it.
- •You've Got To Hide Your Love AwayMy brother and I made up a dance to this song which consisted of running around the room and pretending to hide our love under chairs, candles, and whatever else was in the room.
- •YesterdayThis song tends to pop up in my head when I'm sad. Not because it's a sad song, but because I fucking rock at singing this song and it reminds me what a rockstar I am. It's right in my vocal range and although it would be a bummer karaoke song it's perfect for singing while doing the dishes or taking a shower. 🎤
while looking for a lock screen inspired by @jessee
- •My previous lock screen firsts/o to Minneapolis
- •Hai bae
- •Just the middle part of Harry
- •Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga
- •Light me up put me on top lets fa la la la la la la la la
- •The only place you want to be is underneath my Christmas tree
- •Anything without an ! or haha (of any variation)
- •Anything ending in a period.
My left eye has been twitching since the morning of December 15th, 2015. Am I dying, Internet?
- •StressNo shit, we're all stressed and I'm not going to be able to change that. My eye is just going to have to get used to it.
- •TirednessThis is not possible. I sleep so much. Don't believe me? Try texting me after 10:30 pm.
- •Eye strainGlasses problems, ya know?