My Scars and What Made Them
The emotional ones are on another list
- •Back of left calfBurned my leg on the muffler of a motorcycle on the last day of high school. We were at a beach party so I wasn't wearing the correct protective gear I would normally need to get on a motorcycle. Of course I had a crush on the boy with the bike so I had to play it cool and and act like it didn't happen while casually icing my leg.
- •Right kneeFalling off my bike when I was in 5th grade. This is the only scar I have that hasn't ever faded.. Probably has something to do with all the gravel that got into the wound. Knee scar game strong!
- •Top of right wristYears and years of attempted (and eventually achieved) wart removal has left me with this nasty scar. My friend Jenna thought I got it from a fireworks accident. I have no idea where she got that from but I like that story a lot better.
- •Bottom of left wristSingles Valentine's Day 2015. I'm assuming I fell on some ice. I don't remember falling but I do remember showing everyone my wrist and saying "THIS IS WHAT VALENTINES DAY DOES!" That was so dark of me.
- •Left shoulderBadass tennis match in 8th grade. I dove for a ball and scraped my shoulder. But the ball hit the other girl in the chest and I got the point 🙌🏼