Possible Reasons My Eye Is Twitching According to the Internet
My left eye has been twitching since the morning of December 15th, 2015. Am I dying, Internet?
- •StressNo shit, we're all stressed and I'm not going to be able to change that. My eye is just going to have to get used to it.
- •TirednessThis is not possible. I sleep so much. Don't believe me? Try texting me after 10:30 pm.
- •Eye strainGlasses problems, ya know?
- •Computer eye strain including all screensOh shit if this is why my eye is twitching I'm just going to have to live with it. I love screens of all types too much to give them up.
- •Caffeine and alcoholIf this was happening on a Sunday morning at brunch after a night out, then I would consider this possibility.
- •Dry eyesA doctor once told me I have naturally dry eyes 🤓
- •Nutritional imbalancesThis is my biggest fear!!!! This website told me I might be magnesium deficient.
- •ConclusionI need to calm the fuck down, quit my job, throw away my cell phone, become a monk, and eat more leafy greens. Then hopefully my eye will stop freaking out.