Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
- •Radiohead - codex
- •Smashing Pumpkins - silverfuck
- •Asking "what's wrong?" when you pause and stop talking for three seconds (to digest)
- •After being asked to share stories about your vacation, they move on without any acknowledgement of the passage of words
- •When you offer to pay for lunch, they ask for a duel, fighting for the privilege to throw down their credit card, until everybody feels like shit.
- •Interrupting an animated group conversation to share their dream about a moonwalking cat holding their dead fathers hand in zero gravity
We can live more interesting lives by being inspired by some of the great minds and bodies in history
- 1.Genius: the life and science of Richard Feynman by James Gleick
- 2.Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris
- 3.The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Revecca Skloot