Out of my comfort zone
My big resolution this year was to do things that weren't 100% comfortable for me. It was mostly intended as a concept for saying yes to more /different work in my field but it applies to just LIFE.
- •Said yes to working with 2 new patients that are children. I do not usually work with kids and just the evaluations are going to be daunting...
- •Woke up super early to go to my last hot yoga class Wednesday morning. (Summer package ran out and it's too expensive. Plus no child care).
- •Committed to starting 2 days a week in a new facility about 45 mins away.
- •Tried the obstacle course/inflatable toy at my pool 😆 I fell in and didn't make it but it was so fun and I'm glad I did it! Next time I'm there I will make it to the end. Make no mistake.
- •Ate lunch in the kitchen (with coworkers!) at work instead of back in my office alone.I'm still rather new and definitely don't know everyone yet so this was a big deal for me!
- •Brand-new yoga class 5:00 Monday morning.