REASONS I WANT TO REMIND MYSELF TO BE THANKFUL FOR MY BODY
- •I MADE two perfect babies. Without a single complication or heartbreak. That's a lot. (And I was able to nurse both of them for a full year without any trouble).
- •I can run, bike, swim, ski, do yoga, lift weights, and dance.
- •I haven't had any life-changing diagnosis or the need for any surgery or hospitalization.
- •I have (certain) clothes that I feel great when I wear them.
- •I can go on a nice long walk with the whole family without pain or weakness.
- •I can do 10 perfect push-ups.