INTRODUCING WINNIE BEE TO LIST APP
I adopted my very own puppy this last week, because after years I finally decided it was the perfect time for the commitment. Since I have some spare time before I start law school.
- •She is a Jack Russell/Pomeranian mix, otherwise known as a hybrid breed called Jack-A-Ranian.Weird breed name, but a mix of two types of dogs I've grown up around. When I adopted her a week and a half ago she was only 2.7 pounds 😳 however, she seems to be growing quickly.
- •I named her Winnie Bee.This name comes from the character Winnie in Tuck Everlasting. I decided on Bee as her middle name because she's fast like a bumble bee and I had wanted her middle name to be Bea or Beatrice so it worked out.
- •She is very hyper, but when she sleeps she sleeps hard.And usually in weird positions
- •She loves to cuddle up on my neck, chest, and face.Which isn't always comfortable for me, but how can I move such a cute sleeping baby. (featured a a tube sock turned sweater because she's too tiny for the smallest sweaters at the pet store)
- •She loves to play with all her puppy cousins.Even her cousin Bella who is a German Shepard and 100 times her size.
- •I have very few photos of here awake, because she is always moving if she is. But here is one with the sign I made her for above her bed and crate. My mom said I was making her area a shrine, but no I just wanted to personalize her space.