STUDYING FOR MY SECOND LSAT
I am unfortunately one of the many that has to take the LSAT for a second time. As someone with extreme test anxiety this is what I'm learning the second time around.
- •I know the answers. I just second guess myself, leading to stress induced wrong answers.
- •The LSAT can actually be fun when you don't think of its implications on the success or failure of your life goals.
- •My mind is always trying to find the premises and conclusions of statements.And also constantly trying to understand what a premise is.
- •I contemplate if I could just take a year off and take the LSAT at a later date.
- •I have only applied to my safety school and got accepted with a scholarship.So part of me just wants to give up and go to my safety school.
- •I'd rather do anything but study.