WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A GUY
A list of the not so great thing I've noticed myself gravitating towards in the men I pursue.
- •A really crappy carI'm talking beat up to the point where you can hardly tell the original model. I guess I find this charming that they're content with not always having the latest, greatest sports car. (Sports cars are the worst)
- •QuietnessThe quieter the better. The more mystery, the more smolder, the more intrigue. It's a completely idiot move on my part because a guy not liking to talk usually leads to communication issues. Something all my relationships have had.
- •ExtremismThis is the most perplexing. I've only dated uber religious or die-hard atheists. Like why can't I find a guy that falls in the secular sphere that I regard my safe space or just like a mild extremism on either regard.
- •Something about gay guysAll my first crushes while in college were gay. Still to this day I gravitate towards homosexual men. I wonder what this says about my inner-psyche?
- •Disrespectful douchebagsThe same uber religious boyfriend called me fat, before we made our relationship official and I still dated him. My judgment sucks.
- •Someone I can stay cool with after a break up.
- •Starving artistOr the equivalent. Like a supermarket bag boy that wants to swim with whales? Idk it that is an equivalent, but something along those lines and an artist