A tag - teamed quest to sample all the great coffee and coffee shops that St. Louis has to offer. Important Features: ability to drink good coffee and work electronically for hours.
- •Ronnoco618 S Boyle Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110 Closed Sundays
- •RiseGood coffee, multiple sizes of pourovers, plugs available, and refillable mugs is always a plus. Nice ambience and friendly staff.
- •Foundation Grounds
- •Blueprint Coffee6225 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63130
- •Sump3700 S Jefferson Ave, St. Louis, MO 63118 Get here early on a saturday, pros: can keep a tab and outlets and seating available. Good coffee, minimal food.
- •Coffee Cartel2 Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108 24/7 Coffee is whatever, decent seating, lots of other food. No repeat necessary.
- •Stone Spiral Coffee2500 Sutton Blvd, Maplewood, MO 63143
- •MoKaBe's Coffeehouse3606 Arsenal St, St. Louis, MO 63116 Brunch on Sundays is only menu, and frown upon laptops during brunch. Otherwise full menu and late hours for laptop usage all other days.
- •Foam3359 S Jefferson Ave, St. Louis, MO 63118
- •The Mud House2101 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118
- •Cafe Ventana3919 W Pine Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63108
- •Hartford Coffee Company3974 Hartford St, St. Louis, MO 63116 Open seating, plugs, roast their own beans, 2 bottomless cups and breakfast sammies ran $15. Couple blocks from tower grove park... could take a breakfast picnic over...
- •Park Avenue Coffee
- •Comet Coffee and Microbrewery Get here early for a spot. Mike really enjoys the place.
- •Living RoomMaplewood
- •La CosechaMaplewood Small area for seating, good coffee roasted in house. Two 16oz pour overs put us at $8.