Reasons I should list
Talking myself up and into listing
- •I am in real need of a social media outletI keep my FB deactivated- its to rough a mix of friends, family, colleagues, clients to post honestly. I am too long winded for Twitter and couldn't ever get off the ground with tumblr. I just can't with the snap chat but I sorta get the appeal. I need the expression, ego boost, and even human connection promised by social media. I guess I got to figure out how to get my lists seen.
- •I am good at itEven before the advent of a social media app for my people, I identified list making as one of my top skills.
- •I want to be rich and renowned.That's where this is gonna take me, right?
- •I must stand against the tide of posts that think lists are just a way to bullet point a story.Is this rookie arrogance? Are lists just a way to bullet point a story?
- •I can create a teuxdeux list for lists to li.stsome things are private.