Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @Heartsounds @elmospimpingme Some GIFs to remind you that this actually happened!
- 10."Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin
- 9."Nobody's Supposed to Be Here" by Deborah Cox
- 8."Every Morning" by Sugar Ray
So a bit of backstory...
- •I've always been interested in human behavior and the human brain. (Settle in!)
- •But, this past year I spent (probably too much time) researching types of liars, how to work with someone who lies, why do people lie about petty things, when to confront someone about their lying, etc.Seriously....I could go on!
- •This past year (hypothetically, of course) I had the unfortunate experience working with a coworker who, among other unprofessional and borderline crazy(is unstable a more pc word?) behaviors, lied about little things.
- •✔️✔️Seriously! It's 1pm and I'm still not wearing pants!
- •When people ask what my plans are for summer
Somewhat along the lines of @torrami 's list
- •Number of total pizzas eaten
- •Number of moments in which another human made a choice based on positive words I said to them
- •Number of humans who wish they'd asked me out or wanted to come over talk to me but didn't 😉
Check out last year's list for more background information. Basically, if you're playing around with something and I've warned you already, it goes in the June Box.
- •JUNE BOX is looking a bit more faded.
- •I ask students to describe the item they'd like to claim. Before you continue with hope in your heart, I'll let you know that the one fidget spinner I confiscated was picked up by the student and his Mommy. 🙄
Inspired by @kaydbug89 & @lexie_elyse I read a lot of memoirs. I love them. The memoir section is one of the first I seek out when visiting a new bookstore!
- •Brain on FireI was just sucked into this one! I'm so interested in the brain & brain anomalies
- •BlackoutI remember this one being slow to pull me in but then I couldn't put it down. Funny too!
- •A Piece of CakeCupcake Brown's story will move you to pieces (see what I did there?)
Inspired by @solena @TVAddict
- 1.Olivia PopeIt's always handled!
- 2.Erin LindsayIt's handled in a badass leather jacket too!
- 3.Cher HorowitzMiddle School me still covets this wardrobe
- •Bloodline - Final Season 3 on May 26th "We're not bad people, but we did a bad thing."TRAILER: https://youtu.be/GXf9gNmgMSY
- •I highly recommend watching Season 1 & 2 then you can chat with me about the Rayburns!
- •The Glass Castle, a memoir by Jeannette Walls has been made into a film! (If you haven't read this memoir, I recommend you do.)TRAILER: https://youtu.be/bdNiNhSeSDk
- •I'm excited about it! I think Brie Larson, Naomi Watts, & Woody Harrelson are great casting choices!Release Date: August 11, 2017
Inspired by @kiraandlulu
- •RIP Chris Cornell